【Taiwan Journals Search】
Expanding on the success of Sinica Sinoweb (中研院經典人文庫), “Taiwan Journals Search” (臺灣人社百刊) has collected more than 250 journals from the humanities & social sciences and continues to add new titles. Among those, more than 125 journals are in the most respected journal-appraisal lists in Taiwan: the Taiwan Humanities Citation Index (THCI), and the Taiwan Social Sciences Citation Index (TSSCI). Differing from other alternatives from Taiwan, Taiwan Journals Search excludes non-academic periodicals, focusing on only the best from Taiwan. Taiwan Journals Search is purely scholar-oriented and able to meet researchers demands precisely. TJS can be called “the greatest collection of Chinese studies/Sinology from the Taiwanese perspective.”
- The sole full-text searchable database of its kind from Taiwan.
- Collect more than 250 Taiwan journals on humanities & social sciences.
- More than 125 journals were selected in the most credible journal-appraisal list of Taiwan, TSSCI (Taiwan Social Sciences Citation Index), THCI Core (Taiwan Humanities Citation Index), and THCI (Humanities Citation Index).
- Nearly all the journals of humanities in the database are complete, from the first issue to present (1967--present).
- Purely scholar-oriented and hit the researchers’ demand precisely.
- The greatest collection of China studies/Sinology based on Taiwanese viewpoint.
- Simple, clear interface of English simplified Chinese/traditional Chinese version.